There are many ways to feel beautiful, but I have to say for myself that it is very difficult to feel beautiful one day when my hair looks bad! I am someone who likes healthy, shiny, strong, soft hair and tries various shampoos, creams, oils and hair care masks for it. There have always been alternatives, but today I will tell you about a therapeutic and unique hair care products that cannot be replaced by anyone else: Olaplex No.3 and Olaplex No.0. Then I will give tips on how to use Olaplex No.3 and Olaplex No.0 together.
Contents of Article:
- #1. What is Olaplex?
- #2. Who is Olaplex No.3 Suitable For?
- #3. How Should Olaplex No.3 Be Used?
- #4. What is Olaplex No.0?
- #5. How To Apply Olaplex No. 0 and No. 3 Together: Step by Step
- #6. Is it Worth The Price?
#1. What is Olaplex?
According to Olaplex, whose main material is a patented molecule, our hair is formed thanks to disulfide bonds consisting of two sulfur atoms, and when these bonds are broken, damaged or damaged, our hair becomes damaged. The patented molecule of the brand serves to unite these bonds. Olaplex No.1 and No.2 hairdressing products suitable for professional use and targeting minimum damage while lightening hair.
The brand will have wanted us not to be deprived of this technology in our home, so it has come up with products suitable for our own use, such as No.3. Olaplex No.3 product related to retrofit and configuration. Olaplex No.4 shampoos, Olaplex No.5 conditioners, Olaplex No.6 hair styling products, Olaplex No. hair care oils, Olaplex No.8 hair masks. There is also olaplex 0, it is recommended to be used together with No.3, and it says that if you use Olaplex No.0 and Olaplex No.3 together, you will see a 68% more effect. Today I will interpret No.3 for you.
#2. Who is Olaplex No.3 Suitable For?
Olaplex No.3 works for all hair types: curly, straight, dyed, natural.. This product is effective against all kinds of hair damage. For example, if you are someone who does not dye your hair but exposes it to a lot of heat treatment, if you use a dryer constantly, or if you have been exposed to environmental factors (sea, sand, sun…), chemical factors (such as bleaching, dyeing, perm), hair due to improper combing, you can do all this. promises to improve. It is said to provide protection in the future as well.
#3. How Should Olaplex No.3 Be Used?
So what is the best way to use olaplex 3? Although it is recommended to use it once a week, if you have extremely damaged hair, you can use it 2-3 times a week. A small amount of product will be enough, but too much can cause oily hair. It will wait for a minimum of 10 minutes in your hair and the longer you keep it, the more beneficial it will be.
The point you should pay attention to in this type of products is to follow the instructions on the back and learn whether you can wash your hair or not. This product needs to be rinsed after use. Although it feels like a conditioner on your hair, this is not a conditioner, they even felt the need to warn. It will be used before shampoo and it is okay to do your shower routine afterwards and it is especially recommended for people who dye at home because it allows your hair to be less damaged. It can be applied to wet hair and dry hair, but my suggestion is to apply it to wet, damp hair by dividing your hair into sections. After applying, you can thoroughly apply the product to your hair with the help of a comb.
#4. What is Olaplex No.0?
Like skin care and makeup, most cosmetics benefit from having a primer applied first. Example, eyeshadow works best if applied first, followed by an eye-shade primer. Makeup tends to stay on for longer after a good skin care regimen. Think of Olaplex No.0 as the base coat for your next step of professional skin care. Yes. 0 can certainly work on its own and will provide some repair; however, the products are designed to work together as a two-step system. Olaplex is most effective when applied directly to damp hair. No.0 is a watery liquid that will dry quickly. Using No. 3 over it, allows the hair to stay wet so both products can continue working during the entire shampooing/conditioning cycle.
#5. How To Apply Olaplex No. 0 and No. 3 Together: Step by Step
- To achieve an ultimate repair, you could use Olaplex No.0 Intensive Bond Building Treatments combined with No3 Hair Perfecting Solution It works wonders for damaged/dry/thickened/split ends.
- Olaplex No.3 helps prevent breakage and splits, and when used with Olaplex No.0, the Olaplex No. 0 helps prepare and prime hair for maximum results from Olaplex No.3.
- After applying No 0 for 10 minutes, use Olaplex #3 along the roots and ends of hair after moisturizing them using water alone.. This should help keep the moisture in your hair for the treatment to be effective.
- Together, Olaplex No.0 and 3 offer 68% more repairs, making hair feel three times stronger than before. Using it for any length of time has significant health advantages.
- Put both products onto your hair for at least ten minutes. As stated by Olaplex, if your hair gets too dry, then Olaplex won’t be able to protect your strands from damage.
- So after 30-60 mins, depending on your hair type. If you have fine, short, or curly/wavy colored hairs, you can wash them after around 30 minutes; if you have medium length (shoulder) or long colored hairs, they might need to stay an extra hour.
Once the time has elapsed, use Olaplex shampoo and conditioning products to get rid of any residue left behind by Olaplex treatment.
#6. Is it Worth The Price?
Short answer, absolutely yes!
The price is really high for a 100 ml product that requires regular use, but I think Olaplex No.3 (Amazon SKU: b00snm5us4) deserves this price. Also, absolutely Olaplex No.0 deserves this price too. People whose hair is really damaged, burnt and broken and use a lot of heat should give the product a chance for 6 months and witness satisfactory results. Since there is no shampoo or cream that can be used every day, a use longer than 6 months is generally not recommended. For healthier, more repaired, shinier hair, you should definitely give this product a chance and pamper your hair! You wish you had tried it earlier.
You are ready for the fall of 2022 with your perfect looking hair, you can also read our 2022 Fall Makeup Trends: We’ve Got It Covered article to combine your wonderful hair with 2022 Fall Makeup Trends.